Wednesday, November 1

100 downloads!

OK, so maybe I am overreacting a little bit, but last night we had our 100th download of swipr! This means that at least 100 people have probably installed it and looked at the demo project. I'm very curious to find out how many people are actually using it for a project at this moment.
As it happens, a number of former colleagues have started to use swipr here in The Netherlands. From them, I know that they are using it, although I have had to help them set up swipr to make it work for them. So how do I find out how many other people are using it?

One more question on my mind is this: at this time, over 170 people have registered for the swipr website. The only reason for them to do so at this moment is, as far as I can tell, to download swipr. However, only 102 downloads have happened so far. That means 40% of the people that register, do not download swipr. Is there a bug in my metrics set-up, or are people abandoning the process after they've registered? If anyone has experienced problem with the download, please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thanks for the good work and I hope to be enjoying Swipr a lot. David.

Anonymous said...

i didn't manage to receive the activation email so no opportunity to download swipr. please email me if you can find a solution: mobilis@inbox.lv - thanks in advance.